Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Solution

So, at 12:05 I'm looking for a solution.  I may have found it.  Not bad considering I haven't written in my journal since September 18th.  No news is good news, and I'll convince myself that's true.  
Lets see how the photos look on here! That's what I'm most interested in, the layout.  I'm visual so if the pictures fit, and I can write about them we are in business. 

Lets see, a photo.  How about something from this evening..

The first thing I thought when I looked at the photo:  Where's the Photoshop, that telephone pole needs to go!  That's the view from "the canal".  A walk our family would take to view the sunset and canal down off in the distance.  Who has time to take walks? I sure don't.  

I better finish that essay, and grab some sleep.  I don't want to fall asleep again in my critical thinking class.. 

I may have found a solution. This could be it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment