Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dead Week

We did not get dead week, but this would in my mind be dead week.  I could use some time to study for the upcoming finals, but NO they have to squeeze every last bit of grade-able information out of you.  Essays galore, homework assignments left and right!  Oh well, I know it will all end soon.  The week is almost half way done.  I have been extremely busy and have way too much on my mind.  Facebook has been pretty dead lately, and I can sense everyone cramming in whatever last efforts they have to pull off the grade.  No photos today, the CF card is sitting on my desk and I have no energy to find a photo worth posting. I'll make it up over break with plenty of time to ooh and ahh over my photos.. I would love to zone out to photos right now, but sleep is needed. More math tests tomorrow, and I just finished my "media control" essay. (Another fine quality b.s. job.) It has been ridiculous in my English class, an essay due each class period, I am SICK OF ESSAYS.

okay, ahh, goodnight!
and a photo for the heck of it. (an old one)..
Boy do I miss racing..

Highlight of my season: Nevada City Classic, June 20th 2010

I am really looking forward to racing as a CAT 2 in 2011, and I cannot wait for the increased participation in NCNCA races this coming season, joining the existing 2's and 1's on Chico Corsa. It's going to be amazing to have this chance to increase my love for cycling while attending a final semester at Butte.  I can't wait till break, then training and all that fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment