Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Run and Tell That Homeboy

AJ and I are doomed.  Lab 7 in our C++ class is going to be a failure, but we both have already accepted that.  Richard would be laughing right now if he knew that.  I have to laugh myself, lighten up a bit.  My neighbor came over and interrupted my afternoon nap and needed some "help" with his powerpoint that is due tomorrow.  I think he just came over looking for some motivation or that feeling that someone knows you are working (even if they aren't helping).  I didn't mind until he needed to borrow my laptop (for no reason at all).. All I could do was read my book for my English class and take pictures.
He's gone now, but he will be back.  It must be the fact that my room is so small that there just isn't enough room for two people to be doing homework.  Throw in some music, some youtube (bed intruder song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw ), and there's no way anything's getting done. 

I have yet to accomplish anything tonight, aside from giving a friend some advice.  Sure beats computer programming, and my gun loving neighbor sent me this link regarding US Gun Statistics. http://www.rense.com/general62/gns.htm
See, Adam loves guns... 
You don't believe me? well, seeing is believing:

Shooting is considered an art to Adam.

Adam loves guns.. not convinced yet?

how about now?
Oh, and did I mention that he works at a sporting goods store? GUNS!!!!!

Like he said, I should be thankful he's pestering me with gun facts over Facebook rather than with guns.  True true..  anyways, the gun facts are amusing (here's another one to check out, http://www.pulpless.com/gunclock/stats.html ), and as Adam would say if he were preaching them to me, "Run and tell that homeboy!".. haha a good day afterall.


No comments:

Post a Comment