Friday, December 17, 2010

Walmart ride

So, Yesterday after training with the boys I decided to take a moment and enjoy the wonderful day!  It was sunny out and I wanted to casually go down into town and look at frames and photo albums. I hopped on my mountain bike, grabbed my camera and made the most of it!  I had a ton of fun and also realized what life in Oroville is really like.. that is, the flow of bike traffic downtown and on Feather River Blvd.  I did not get passed once but I saw plenty of bums and bmx'ers who looked at me funny.. I did indeed find my photo album, and I also did indeed lock up my bike.. Here are a few pictures from my day.. :)





Cool shadows!



The busiest street in town for "bikers".. haha


Water Meters!


Cemetery


It was a beautiful day in December, and now it's supposed to rain for a week.


Proof that I did lock my bike up..



This is where I met a guy from Nebraska that told me about the new technology they are installing that will shut down the train if it is not obeying safety regulations. Cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment