Thursday, December 9, 2010

Success breeds success

Today, Wednesday was a home dual meet against Gridley for the Oroville wrestling team.  I decided to pay them a visit and shoot some photos.  Good thing I did! They stomped on the Bulldogs like 72 to 12.. All teams have their highs and lows, but Oroville came out on top by a long shot.  It's nice to see so many kids out there and see them have success.  As my grandpa taught me, "Success breeds success."  Speaking of grandpa, he called me up and wanted to tell me something about my classes and never to indicate what political views I have to the teacher.  Okay, and also not to take anything you hear as the truth, but to find out on your own whether or not it's the truth or not.  Thanks grandpa!

Enough said, lets see some photos!

Jon Jon with the throw


Fighting for the pin



A solid take down by Matt Johnson

Gridley's Conner Anderson with the take down

With the pin!

Sam putting the hurt on at 103's..

Overall, a great night, and I'm looking forward to Christmas break! Half way though this week, I am feeling closer and closer as the days go on.  My bike will be happy, because I plan to hit the training hard once I'm done with school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment