Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Today I went to Chico and did a bunch of frame shopping. Boy is it hard!!  I ended up getting a 20x30 frame for my bro's apartment down in LA. That's going to be legit.  I was stoked to find out how cheap Costco prints are! For sure my new place to buy prints from here on out. After dinner and what not, I went over to Jess's grandma's to help decorate the tree.  A real tree!  I have not decorated a real tree so that was pretty cool.  I think if you get a real tree there is no need to put a bunch of stuff on it. Like, enjoy the natural beauty?  Kinda reminds me of the Charlie Brown Christmas.. like, didn't the tree fall over when they put all the stuff on it, and they ended up with one pathetic ornament?

Anyways, here's some photos! Ohh, and it was SO cold last night. Here are some not half bad night photos too!

Before..

Middle

Jess Stringing the lights



Blue lights! So cool


And after!

No comments:

Post a Comment