Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Honesty

I've had a rough day..

I won't say much. But I think that truth is the best route. At all costs...
Also, something I've learned is that it's best to update your point of view based on your always changing surroundings... don't get stuck with tunnel vision.. don't try to stick to things just because that's the way you think they should be or grew up thinking that's the way they should be.  Be open to suggestions, new views on life. Be real with yourself.. don't try to convince yourself otherwise..

anyways. lots on my mind, I think I'll go to sleep now.  I could use a prayer or two.  It's comforting to know that God has a plan for everything, for me, for everyone.  He knows what's best.. I'll keep my head up for now and keep heading in what seems like the right direction.
I like this quote (from the Boston song "Higher Power")

God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.




I think I'm going to go to bed now.  I really have started to like the band Lecrae.
Here's a song, possibly for me tonight..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L0J1chc_5A&list=PL9333303AD98871C6&index=23&playnext=1&feature=bfnav

No comments:

Post a Comment