Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Music (thanks to iPods)

Listening to music on my iTouch, I have to say.. it's awesome how far technology has come.  Cassette tapes, CD's, walkmans, you name it.. I actually remember bringing a walkman to school and having those headphones that were cheap, black ones that you wore on your head, and they had the fuzzy padding on the ear pieces? so..7th grade. haha  Well it's pretty cool now that instead of packing around a case full of CD's, I can touch my iPod and browse through thousands of artists and choose any song I want.  Too many options! Oh, and the skullcandy headphones are bomb.  Music quality is amazing!



So, I remember having my nano years ago, and I would choose one song and listen to it before I went to bed.
Now I have an iHome that I can set on sleep and yea, it's awesome.  But I still like to choose one song and just get lost in the memories of that song, whatever it may be.. Also, I appreciate how awesome it is to have the ability to do something so cool like that!

With the ability to choose any song to listen to, I sometimes question myself what kind of music am I listening to?  Do they have meaning? Why do I like them?... Anyways, it's nice to find a song that you completely agree with (and like) the lyrics.

My song for the night? hmm... Hiding All the Stars by Chicane (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZqPIfVG10Y)
I love the beat, and not to mention the lyrics!

-Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment