Thursday, January 13, 2011

Colorado! (thoughts before leaving)

Well, it's late and I should be getting rest for the early departure tomorrow morning.  I can't believe I'm really going to Colorado!  A real road trip!  The ones you always imagine, you and your friend(s) cruising down the road and just wingin it!  First off, I'm glad I get along with Michael Buuck.  That would create some problems if I didn't, and I'm glad he's the one who's in charge of this operation.  My street smarts are improving, but I would still have to say that they are not quite there yet.. (all in good time!)
We packed the car tonight, and.. it's pretty packed!  For two people, it's stuffed.  I blame it on the "snow gear" since when traveling to the snow, there are ALL those extra things you have to keep in mind!  And, since it's supposed to be around 20 degrees HIGH for the day type of weather, I decided to pack a lot of warm clothes!

The best thing about packing? We managed to fit the bike AND the trainer in the car!! Booyah! No worries my cycling friends, I wasn't taking a 10 day vacation! I am going to train in Colorado! Woot woot!  I will incorporate training into this trip, even if I have to do a Rocky workout or something!
I will do my best to take LOTS of photos, and I'll blog about the trip when possible!  I will be safe, and I will make sure Michael is safe too!  I am going to COLORADO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment