Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Colorado! (Day Five)

Today was a chill day for sure.  We didn't do a whole lot, which was nice.  I woke up late to the sound of tractors plowing the roads.  I think that during the winter, that's what they do all day.  They just plow snow, plow it some more, and then go over the area again plowing AGAIN.  Get a life!  Seriously, like the entire day you could look outside and see something plowing the road.  (Either a tractor, truck or golf cart..) I worked on postcards, checked out the place here, enjoyed the downtime.  Michael and I watched some episodes of Modern Family on the TV, good stuff!  That show is hilarious!  I may have got on my bike for a short bit, but other than that the day was pretty chill.  Mike and I got out for a bit and sledded down some hills in the town.  We then proceeded to make giant, I mean giant snow balls! When you rolled them they got bigger and bigger, so big they wouldn't move anymore!  My legs were so tired, as well as my arms after that.  The snow started coming down pretty nicely, and that's when we headed back and chilled at the room.  A great day!

From the porch..

The other resorts near the ski resort. 


Here's my huge snow ball!

my sledding trail!

snow coming down at the City Market parking lot

2 comments:

  1. Haha yes, they would have the golf cart looking quads with plows on the front! Hilarious to see them get stuck in the snow piles when they got too big!

    ReplyDelete