Monday, January 3, 2011

Happiness

My entire day brightens up when I see Kayla online.  Chatting with her is the best ever. Aside from Skype.  Skype is amazing when it works well.. not the choppy, painfully disappointing bad quality video with cut up sound.  Nope. But the IM on Facebook is great.  I can't even begin to explain how happy I get when I see her online and I get that "hey!!" that pops up on my page! I am happy that we still talk.  I am happy that we can keep in touch even though she is half way across the world living in a land full of snow and reindeer.. Despite the time difference, we seem to talk quite a bit!  That means a lot to me. Hopefully we will talk again.  Soon.  Until then, I will carry on with life.. Happy of course, because I got to hear from Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment