Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bikes

Yesterday I cleaned both my road and my mountain bike! Man oh man do they look great!  I started with the mountain bike.  Not really all that special. But when I washed the road bike, it is a special thing to see your road bike all shiny clean, with all the fancy paint job, carbon fiber and it's amazing aerodynamic design.. I am fortunate to have such nice bikes.  And I am fortunate I get to race one of them! Anyways, it was such a great day I rode my mountain bike all around town with Andrew.  Who needs a car?? seriously, Oroville is so small, and when the weather is not rainy, it is absolutely amazing to get outside.  More people should ride.
And, while were on the topic.  I rode my mountain bike with the night group up at the dam! whoa was that hard! Mountain biking sure takes it out of you!  We rode and made it to this creek, and for a moment we stopped and you could see SO MANY stars!!  It was amazing.  More people should ride far away from the comfort of their warm, bright and welcoming homes.. Enjoy life, do things that remind you that you are alive and also let you appreciate the things you do have (like a nice warm house to get back to, a hot shower to enjoy, and all that stuff we use so frequently..)  With that said, I want to ride around town tomorrow!

Here are my (artistically) beautiful  bikes..

No comments:

Post a Comment