Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just a Start

It's the third day of August, and I've successfully ridden my bike three times.. 3 for 3 in August.
Let's keep it up!
So, today's ride was a nice 10+ mile mountain bike ride from the Dam home on the single track.  I felt strong and when I was on the flat stretches I felt like I had the power to grind through them at top speed.

Also, on a positive note, last year's bib shorts are SO luxurious in the space category in the chamois area.. hahaha.. Yea, what a difference!
But, I do LOVE our new jerseys, I wouldn't trade them at all.

Here's a new twist.. as of a couple hours ago.. Adam's been heckling me a lot about my whining.. so, I'm considering doing the WHOLE triathlon, even though it's like the amature distances.. like 1/2 mi. swim, 10 mile ride, 5 mi. run.. I just want to smash the ride, but mayyyyyybee I'll do the swim and endure the run in order to call it a deal.
I'm still tossing it up, but what can I lose?  At least I'd be in shape!  Heck, that's a pretty awesome bi product of training hard for this event.

Other than that, I have no new news to report.  Other than that Ashley's still in Colorado or Wyoming at the moment with the fam.  It'd be nice if she came home soon!

See ya'll later!  And have a great Wednesday evening..

No comments:

Post a Comment