Friday, August 12, 2011

Truth Be Told..

Lately I've found myself in some situations where I'd rather go on "acting" like it didn't happen.  Not telling certain people that certain things took place.. All in all, I've learned (in a good way) that being honest it by far the best route.

Lesson learned: Be honest, you'd be surprised how people react to the truth.  That doesn't mean do it because people won't care, it just means don't not tell someone because you think it'd be better you never told them.  (It's going to get spilled out one way or another.  It might surface years later and bite you in the rear.. haha)


Hmm.. so I just got side tracked (thanks to Facebook).

I literally LOL-ed. (not to change the serious mood I was in about being honest), but I just got a friend request from "OrovilleIs ReallyGreat"

Please laugh with me.. ha ha..

I am blown away with how people find it so fun to make a Facebook page!

Yes people, you CAN make a Facebook page with literally ANY name you want.  But with great power comes great responsibility, and I think that kind of power is tooo much for some people.. coming from Oroville.. haha

Anyways... come on peeps, lay off the "Oroville's this, Oroville's that" pages..
and quit friending everyone and then talking trash!! HAHA so amusing how people show their level of intelligence on Facebook.  There's a quote that goes something like this: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain.
And yes, I do realize that I could remove all doubt for all you readers on my blog.





That's all I wanted to mention right now.  I wonder if anyone shares my similar views on all this..(I don't think I'm the only one though.. ) 



By the way, I do not know which of these pages are meant to be positive and uplifting about Oroville and which are just people trying to be trolls on Facebook..  Take a look for yourself (:

And here are the links to the famous Facebook pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment