Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ferretti Photography

I'm trying hard to update my Ferretti Photography Facebook page..

I wanted to update the albums, as well as organize the existing albums better.  So far so good, and I'm pleased to see that I have 483 likes for my page!
My goal is 500+, and I even added a "like" bar on my blog, as you can see to the right.  Pretty fancy, right?
I even had to edit the code in order to get my photo to appear, as well as change color of the background and texts.  I was stoked when it finally worked.

I do not have any pictures for this blog post, however I will provide a link to my Facebook Page, so you can go browse through the photos there yourself. (:
https://www.facebook.com/FerrettiPhotography


Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ashley Ryan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment