Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Random Tuesday

Just saw some person driving in a car skid to a stop, jump out of their car and start fighting in the street right by Raleys!  Quite a sight, all the while I was on the phone with someone half paying attention.
The funniest part is the fact that the guy who jumped out of the car was the one who got whooped!

So you have a beef with someone, you get out of your car to settle it.. you get whooped, yell in disappointment, get back in your car and storm off right before the police show up.

Hmm..
Other that that, my day's been okay.. slow start, frustrating middle, and a happy ending?  Sure, I hope.  Haha.. I'm searching for mattresses and desks for when I am in Davis.

Makes you realize how much you need such a thing, not to mention how ridiculously expensive everything is in life.

I'm looking forward to school starting just so I can have a rhythm to get into, taking my mind off other stressful things.  Though making it to Davis won't relieve the stress.. I may have stress for applying, getting classes, moving, but once I'm there I only imagine having like a day where I can go "I did it" before I'll have MORE stress to deal with as I've got grades to get, bills to pay, all that..

Welp, one day at a time, and I'm still in Oroville dealing with stuff before I'm off to Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment