Monday, March 28, 2011

New Life

It's never too late to blog.  Plus, it's not even midnight yet.  I'll convince myself it's a good idea, that the time I could have spent reading a nonsense textbook for a nonsense class will be spent blogging about my nonsense-less life.  I wish I had photos to post, but to be honest, I have not had the time to pick up my camera in quite a few days.  With racing, school and friends, life has been full to the max.  On a good note the rain went away finally.  I'll take this nice weather!  So, lately.. lately. let's see.. I got rid of Facebook.  I've been spending quality time with the friends I love and care about.  Phone calls.  I've been making phone calls. (I better watch my minutes since Adam's plan doesn't have a whole lot!)  Nah, you know what's better than texting or calling?? Seeing people in person.. It doesn't get any better than that. Now to find time to do just that. Life has been pulling me in so many directions lately.  Photos taking me all over the place, here at this time, but no, over here at this time!  "Me, me, me! Photos of me!"  See, I like the potential of having people interested in my photography.  But, the deal is I've got only so much time to devote to everyone on top of my school and cycling.  Plus, not a whole lot of money is coming my way, so the incentive to do lots of photos isn't really high.  It's more a "do-good" kind of thing.  Like, you know it's for a good cause so you do it despite the fact that if you ran all the numbers you would realize there isn't a whole lot you're getting out of it.  Fortunately, in my opinion, we need more people like that.  Because if everyone was living off of dollars and cents actions I think we wouldn't have a whole lot going on these days.
On a happy happy happy note, I went to North Rim to buy some bike parts!  Despite the price tag, I'm still happy happy happy!  I am fixing up my bike!  I got a new chain, new wires and housing for the shifting cables.  In WHITE!  Booyah! This good weather is amazing, I even washed my car today!  Wow, and it's only a Monday? wow I feel good.  Must be a combination of things.  Plus friends, gotta love the friends.  A few friends that made my day.  Sydney for being herself.. haha and texting me.  Christian for answering his phone and carrying on a genuine conversation.  Andrew for not answering his phone but just being alive. Casey for answering his phone and sharing my pain for Ric's class and also not wanting to read the 20 pages filled with outlandish ideas created by pointy headed philosophers. (I didn't come up with that name either). And, last but not least, Adam for dropping by in person to use my internet and give me a free shirt.  Win!  I even practiced my saxophone today!  I am telling you.  Get rid of Facebook EVERYONE..  Regain your life!  You will thank me and thank yourself later!  Even though I have not caught up on sleep, I have been catching up on life!
Now on to another day filled with school and photos! (Baseball and Softball.  Now, why do they have to be at the same exact time?? Isn't that a wee bit inconvenient for a photographer?)
By the way, my guesstimate for my score on tomorrow's Statistics test.  96 out of 100.  A few points for error, because I'm bound to forget the difference between a independent and dependent probability or some far out concept related to probability.  I've got the equations and graphs hard wired into my head, it's more the terminology that might throw me off.  (And no, no I am not going to study the terminology because I now have realized what's my weakness).  Like last test, I will storm in the class room, annihilate the test, walk out. Last time I was the first to leave.  People were literally still stumped on the first page.  Usually in that case, you must have messed up bad if you've finished that fast.  Like, forgetting an entire back page.  But nope, I got a 95 on the last test.  Finally a math class I've got a solid grade in.. Most of the time it's like from the get go your grade slowly plummets and by the last day you are just praying to get a C or a B, hoping to scrounge up enough points on the final to save your grade.. hahhhh.. yea.  Boo..

Oh, and on another winning note,  I'm still down to 162 pounds!  I am shooting for 155, and staying off the fast food, soda and Facebook for a couple months.  If not forever. :)

Night ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment