Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Window Tinting at Supertints!


It's been on my "to-do" list for quite some time! 
I finally got around to tinting my windows.  This week is my birthday, and I'm going camping to Fort Bragg.. I decided to get it done so the tint could cure while I'm gone.  

I called up Supertints (530 533-9846) and scheduled an appointment.  Sure enough, since I was going to bring the car in early due to leaving tomorrow, they ended up tinting my car right then and there!  I could pick it up today (same day I brought it in) and BAM, windows tinted and everything!  My car looks like a whole new car! It was the cheapest upgrade I could do for my car, I recommend it because it looks legit and has practical advantages!  

Enough with the praise, it's time for some before and after shots! 




As you can see, the old tint was very destroyed.. and ugly.. haha


Then.. an awesome car with tinted windows!
Ken cleaning up the windows

Ty finishing up the rear tint

Looking amazing!!

Front window!

The Supertints gang!! Micah, Ty and Ken

The price was incredibly good, service was insanely fast and the quality was excellent.  I am so stoked to have my car finally tinted!





Oh, and tomorrow's my birthday!! So STOKED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - makes your car look so much cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd agree Vince, a fast and easy way to improve your car's looks!!

    ReplyDelete