Saturday, July 9, 2011

Posters, for ME!

The day has come, it's like Christmas!! Or better yet, my birthday!!  I went to Michael's and bought poster frames.  The nice kinds.. I got them for 70% off, but still five frames added up to be quite a lot.  The prints from Costco, I was quite pleased with their quality.  Also pleased with the quality of my photos!  It's very rewarding to see my hard work in print form, not to mention on my wall!

I'll take a picture or two to show what's up, but they don't nearly do a good enough job showing how amazing they look in their frames!

This is the 20x30 poster that I originally had in the room.  The sunset looks nice, the frame adding a lot to the completed look. 

Here is a 16x20 (a step down from the 20x30 poster), and I like it a lot for the portfolio layout.
The colors and detail are incredible with the 16x20, allowing me to see all the detail in the photo.  I feel like I'm there! (:

Another awesome picture, quite wall worthy in my opinion!
Bermuda Falls, Oroville's very own.


Another poster I cannot see yet, however I've heard the "oohs" and "ahhs" from my family, since I framed it (not looking at the finished print), and it's a gift from Ashley.  Quite a surprise because I have a feeling it's the BEST looking one out of them all.  I can't wait to have these on my wall, proudly showing off some of the work that I've created in the past year. 
Here it is!! 
Thanks Ashley!!

2 comments: