Thursday, April 28, 2011

Feeling Inspired!

I am feeling great.  Fantastic.  Beyond fantastic!  I am feeling inspirational!   It feels so great to get back on the bike.  Nothing more rewarding than riding fast, riding far and riding hard up and down hills, town to town.. I will not burn out.  I will not let that happen.  I am on my way to getting back into peak shape.  I need to put in the effort to maximize my opportunities.  I've got some SWEET racing equipment, an AWESOME team, and a great window of time to ride ride ride.  That's just what I'm going to do.
School is almost done.  What a concept!  So, this weather, unbeatable!!  Also, I've got to give a shout out to my friends.. what would I do without friends.  Friends are so legit.  It's awesome to have support from so many people.  I have been inspired to take my cycling (and photos naturally) to a whole new level.  I can do this, I know I can.  Recently I've been really enjoying going to Awakening in Paradise and being surrounded by so many awesome individuals that are my age and see things the way I do.  Focusing on no one more important than God Himself.  I have to remind myself not to get caught up in the little things, the things that can easily derail me or cause me to lose track.  Constantly I remind myself that with God all things are possible, and that if I trust in Him I'm not going to "fail" or anything like that.  A comforting thought, that's for sure.  I am looking forward to some big races in the near future, as well as big milestones such as finishing Butte and beginning Davis.  (That's a big one, that I'm still nervous about, but I've got this!)
Anyways, for it being only a Wednesday night, I'm feeling darn good about this week!

Night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I could use a little of your inspiration, but don't let a guy like me drag you down, GO for it and don't look back!!!

    ReplyDelete