Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Deep..

I found this when Facebook randomly popped up with old messages..

Interesting.. haha


I like most in a girl her smile, because that feels like an opening, like an invitation to start with. And, a smile is reassuring.. It means to me that I'm doing SOMETHING right.. and, with that smile often times I see more that of course makes me feel better about myself.

my favorite time of the year is this time of the year, when you feel it cooling off and you have this great appreciation for the change in weather! And, you realize how nice it is before the nasty winter hits. haha
I have contact lenses, and I don't like glasses. I wore glasses my entire sophomore year. I can't believe I DID that! haha I used to wrestle my sophomore year without contacts! haha what a dumb idea! but I am near sited.. so that meant I couldn't see far. but my vision is getting worse and I don't think I could pull that off anymore. lol my favorite color would be the blue-green color scheme.. it's just a relaxing color. I don't see it as "cool", I see it as refreshing. I try not to associate it with water, because i am not a fan of water. I really don't like water sports. it's just seriously not my thing. I don't swim unless I have to, I don't like the process of getting wet, drying off. I love the weightless feeling, but idk, just not my thing. haha


my favorite "best thing".. natural thing. hmmm oh my there are too many things! I LOVE being outdoors! just to observe life.
I love a sunrise. If you haven't seen a sunrise, I recommend it.
Go into the nature to see one though, that adds so much.
the anticipation of that firey ball climbing it's way behind the earth.. and then there it is, shining in it's full glory changing everything around you. It's crazy how we take a day for granted, when we hardly even realize how that day came about.. that the sun came up each and every morning.. and we MISSED IT?? how could we! but ahh, sleep. so addicting. haha
I love the rain on pavement. on dirt, on plants. soo refreshing! plus, its that natural thing that makes it so much more rewarding. Think about it, if we had "spray" that we could spray to imitate that smell, then it would just be like "ehh, yea, that smell. ugh not so cool anymore.."
I love lightening.. soooooo impressive. but scary at the same time. I like it because it really give me a sense of my frailty compared to the sheer power of the natural world..

I did have a hero..
but, like many others.. he cheated just to do what he had to.. to stay on top.
so, that has changed my view on heroes..
I don't buy into that heroic crap anymore. I look for the true heroes.. the ones that give up themselves for others. the true altruistic ones.. the ones that inspire me to be a better person, to be less selfish and help others..
I can't pinpoint any heroes, I just know that they are out there..
and, what makes me even more appreciate them is the fact that doing those kinds of things shows a strong relationship with God, doing such things that God would be thankful for, things that honor God. It just makes me want to be a better Christian, trying not to get caught up in these earthly possessions..

I am claustrophobic to a certain degree. It's not like I freak out, I just get really cranky and realize that hmmm, I probably shouldn't be in this place.. like, working inside a car engine. I just get frustrated.. mainly with tight places and working with highly detailed things. (but of course, I always am the one ending up with that task)..
ya know those architecture models of like the small scaled cities?
well, I would flip if I had to assemble one of those little skyscrapers.. lol I just can't do the micro detail. I can, but it drives me off the wall.. and when I'm done, people are like "wow you are amazing!" but I am standing there wanting to rip someone's head off.. haha

Anthony Ferretti September 14 at 9:22pm
I like bikes. I think they are cool, and it's fun to get on one and cruise around the neighborhood and feel the fresh air run through your hair and feel the blood flowing through your body  and it's always nice too to hear that hum of the tires when you're on a cruiser, or the hum of the gears if you are on a road bike.. ahh
I like going fast, and to a certain degree, I like pain. The pain is almost an incentive like hey work harder and soon you can get past that pain, so next time you CAN do that without as much pain!
I do NOT believe in evolution. strongly don't. bottom line.. I believe the earth was created in 6 days, etc. lol 7th was for resting. lol
I have two iPods.. but my sister is permanently stealing my blue nano. her's died and she took mine..
and I have an itouch. I love it to death. that thing is a part of my life. I can do so much on there, incredible!
so yay for music!

No comments:

Post a Comment