Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Update

After a long weekend, I've got a few things to say.

First off, what an AWESOME stage race!  It looked so awesome to be in, and I had a great time photographing the entire event. (aside from the TT).   Also, man alive, I am so tired! still, I need to catch up on sleep.  Yet I still have all the photos to go through and post. People are waiting on me patiently, but wow it's a lot of work!  I am not sure if people realize that.  And, oh, man this morning I had a brutal mid term in History.  75 questions, 1 hour.  Complete madness.  I still love that class!  I would love to post a few photos from the weekend, yet I haven't even gone through them all yet! So instead, I'll post like one for now.
This is me out on the gravel road where I waited ALL day taking pictures of the racers..

No comments:

Post a Comment