Saturday, April 2, 2011

Work!

Today I was blessed with the opportunity to work up at Linda's cabin and clear some trees that had fallen on their property.  What's better than getting paid to make a bonfire?  Well, okay.. it wasn't just a bonfire.  I had to do hard work, so I earned my money.  But, my point is that it was a great day.  I don't have any photos, however I can tell you we had a heaping fire going alright.  There were lots of trees that went down in the bad storm a couple weeks ago so Robin cut them off the trunks and I dragged the limbs to the fire.  That, and we moved the piles of scrap wood to the fire as well.  Lots of things to burn today!  As always, I was well fed.  I walked in to say I was here and Linda had breakfast with her friends going.  I had some of that to start the day, as well as an awesome lunch that Adam would have been jealous of.  She got the bread and meat from the Wagon Wheel like last time.  Oh man, so delicious!
My day has been quite productive.  Now, to wash my car.  That, or edit photos.  Or... be responsible and do my reading for History 12 this weekend that's due Tuesday.  Ehh.. I vote wash the car :)

No comments:

Post a Comment