Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tradeoffs

This house sitting has been a change.  I'd say, it's definitely different being out of the house for a bit of time.  I've realized the little things, those things you don't really think much about when you're living at home.  Like, having all your clothes in a closet, or having your bike right there ready to ride.  Or walking into the kitchen to munch on food.. Oh, and of course, FAMILY!  On the bright side, I've got plenty of responsibility, and I've done a fine job thus far by not killing the dogs or letting the place burn down. :)

I mowed the lawn today, it looks good.  Not the first time either.  Haha, and I've finally found a rhythm for these dogs, when to put them out, how to calm them down and all that!  Nice, quite nice.  Less hectic, and I can quit wondering where each and every animal is all the time.   I need to stop procrastinating so much, but it's hard to do when I'm not at home where I'm used to all my stuff there when I need it.  Like homework, kinda hard to do when it's all in binders and books at home!  I must edit photos and do homework this week, I must!  That, and ride my bike lots. 

Life's been different lately, but in a good way in my opinion.  Aside from the house sitting, I've had the chance to ride a lot in the past few weeks, and I've met a really cool girl named Ashley.  Also, I've gotten into dubstep and trance more, listening to podcasts on my ipod.  However, I'm running out of room.  iTunes has cursed me of course, so I'm in a jam there with half my music "not found" on iTunes..  Tomorrow should be a very productive day, that's the plan!  The tradeoffs are not so bad, and I'm glad I've had the chance to do this (as well as get out for a change).

No comments:

Post a Comment