Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update

Let's see, what's new? Well, nothing too exciting I suppose.  The rainy weather is back for this week and our outerwear clothing order came in a while ago for Chico Corsa.  I like my jacket a lot!

 I like all the new clothing as a matter of fact.  I had a race last weekend in Folsom, that was fun.  The race was fast and I found myself going after all these breaks early in the race.  That gassed me pretty quick and I soon realized that I need to hide in the pack a bit and quit "burning matches".  Also, it took a while to get the feel for the race.  There is always so much movement, I haven't figured out yet the timing on things.  Like, this race the break did stick, it just happened to be the one I wasn't in or chasing down.  After the riders were off the front, we all sprinted for a pack finish.  Dave and Josh were at the front doing all the work and I was third wheel and gave it a shot for the sprint.  I took 2nd there, placing me 11th overall.  Not a bad race and I'm looking forward to more experience.  We ate at Dos Coyotes afterwards and the burritos there are AMAZING.
This week I've been taking photos, editing photos, and also I've been doing a new thing called time lapse photography.  I made a video Monday night with Andrew and Danielle down by AMPM.  It's an hours worth of photos shot at 5 second intervals.. I think it looks pretty cool if you ask me!
Here is a link to my video. It's only 30 seconds long, fun stuff..



See ya!
-Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment