Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Update

Let's see.. what's new?

I could start off with saying this.  My phone died on me.  Maybe it was the 16 page text that I got Valentine's night.  No, not by a lover.  Anyways, my trusty razor bit the dust.  All the keys stopped working. :(  But, it's been a blessing in disguise.  I don't have anyone's number, therefore I've been a LOT more free lately.  However, it's been a tad difficult contacting some of my dear friends.  Ha ha.  Also, another hot topic.  Deleting friends from Facebook.  I, along with MANY friends have gone through our friends lists and weeded out those who clogged up the status stream, and others who were more like "acquaintances"..  Nothing personal.  I just find it interesting that once one "friend" starts removing friends, and posts something like this: "Went from 578 to 312, I feel great!" and there's 15 comments below saying "yea, well I'm at 290, hah!" and "180, beat that", and so forth.  I think the whole thing gets going and more and more people start doing the same.
As for me, I'm just staying away from the whole "friends" through the computer thing.  It's misleading, it's a joke, and most of all it's dissapointing.  I would rather have a few good friends than a bunch of people "liking" my life, and saying no when I want to have them IN my life.

Enough said..
So, this weekend (Friday), it was supposed to snow.  Did it?  Sorta.  "Snow", I wouldn't say it snowed in Oroville. Hailed/slushed in the higher areas, but nothing that I would consider "snow".  You want to see snow, I'll show you snow:

This, Oroville?  I DON'T THINK SO FOLKS.. 

Anyways, it did in Paradise, but that's a different story.  So, I am glad that the weather did go away because the weekend is starting to look great!  Clear skies, and plenty of time to hit the roads and get some miles in!

I can't believe that this coming Thursday I'll be racing a 4 day stage race!  FOUR DAYS!!! That is a lot of racing for me.  I am excited for the challenge, I'm just not sure that early March is the greatest time to have four days of hard racing back to back.  What's the term, racing into shape?  Well, it's more like a sink or swim approach in the P/1/2.  Sure I can hide, but seriously, it's a whole new world out there.   I tried to bridge up to a few riders at the last crit and half way across my legs were like "WHAT THE EFF ARE YOU DOING?? IT'S 15 MINUTES INTO THE CRIT!"  I realized that the speeds are entirely different and you've got to pick your battles.  It was at that point I decided to get back into the pack and "ride it out" till the end. Seeing that we were only fighting for 11th place at that point. (which I got 2nd in the sprint as a matter of fact!)

Alright. Shifting gears.. photos.. lets, see.  My "Ferretti Photography" business has been going well. Photo taking and editing is at full steam right now! I've got over 200,000 views! (here's proof)

And, the other cool thing is, you can search for it on Google and it will come up!! I've never had that happen before, and it's pretty exciting to me!


It would be cool if people bought some prints, I've been taking all the pictures, now people need to buy them! I'm not even charging that much, only a dollar a print for the 4x6.  There are some people who charge $20 for the digital print! I am basically giving that for FREE, and then only asking money for the labor of making the prints!  Seriously.. haha, but yea, now that the seasons are over, maybe more people will pick out some phoots. Maybe even get a poster or two!  

Well, today I went outside to take a few shots.  I like these pictures.  








Good night! And have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment